Office of Civil Rights
The Contractor Compliance Program ensures that contractors and subcontractors performing work on Federal-aid highway projects comply with Non-Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Davis Bacon prevailing wage requirements on covered contracts.
Forms for Contractors and Subcontractors
All contractors and subcontractors doing work on a federal-aid highway project valued at $10,000 or more, must complete the following form prior to starting work and post on the bulletin board at the job site:
EEO Annual Submission and Instructions - Submit it Online!
Each contractor and subcontractor must submit the FHWA 1391 form to indicate the workforce employed during the last full week in July. The form must be submitted whether work was being performed or not. Forms are due by August 15th of each year.
EEO FHWA 1391 Annual Workforce Report
Required Bulletin Board Materials
- Dual Employment Notice
- EEO Affirmative Action Requirements on Federal and Federal-Aid Construction Projects
- EEO is the Law
- Davis Bacon Poster
- EEO Annual Submission – see link above. Includes Policy Statement, Discrimination Complaint Procedures, and Complaint Form
- False Statements Notice
- FHWA 1273 - Required Contract Provisions
- FMLA – If 50 or more employees
- OSHA – It's the Law
- Polygraph – Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- US Department of Transportation Hotline Information Regarding DBE Frauds
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (For contracts entered into after January 11, 2016)
The following link indicates all contractors that have an approved EEO submission for the current year. If you need to submit the EEO information, see the link under EEO forms.
EEO Annual Submissions